Get the Avon May 2023 brochure below:
Hey guys! Have you checked out the new Avon brochure for May? It's totally awesome!
Avon has outdone themselves this time, making it possible for everyone to smell great without having to spend all their savings.
One of the coolest things in the brochure is the Far Away bundle deal.
You can get the Far Away body lotion, EDP, and Purse Spray for just R359! That's a bargain if you ask me.
- Far Away Body Lotion 150ml
- Far Away Eau de Parfum 50ml
- Far Away Purse Spray 10ml
The Far Away fragrance is still the best selling scent at Avon, and now you can smell amazing without having to pay through the roof.
But that's not all, folks!
Avon has got plenty of other fragrance specials in the brochure this month. And let me tell you, they smell so good you'll want to eat them!
They've got everything from flowery scents to fruity ones, and even a few spicy ones.
So, if you're looking for a gift for someone special or just want to treat yourself, Avon got you covered.
And wait until you hear about Avon's Hydramatic Matte Lipstick. It's the world's first matte lipstick that moisturizes your lips!
No more dry lips when you want to look your best. This lipstick is available in a bunch of different shades, so you can choose the one that matches your skin tone perfectly.
Let's focus on the Hydramatic Matte Lipstick for a moment.
Not only does it provide a long-lasting, matte finish, but it also contains a hydrating core that moisturizes your lips, preventing them from drying out.
Here are some tips and tricks to make your Hydramatic Matte Lipstick last even longer:
- Exfoliate your lips before applying lipstick: This helps to remove any dry or dead skin, providing a smooth base for your lipstick to adhere to.
- Apply a lip liner: Lip liner can help to define your lips and prevent bleeding or smudging of your lipstick. You can also fill in your entire lips with the liner for added staying power.
- Apply the lipstick with a brush: Using a brush allows for a more precise application and helps the lipstick to adhere to your lips better.
- Blot your lips with a tissue: After applying the first layer of lipstick, blot your lips with a tissue to remove any excess product. This helps to set the lipstick and prevent it from smudging or transferring.
- Layer the lipstick: After blotting, apply a second layer of lipstick. This will provide a more intense color and help the lipstick to last longer.
- Use a setting powder: If you really want your lipstick to stay put, apply a small amount of setting powder over your lips. This will help to set the lipstick and prevent it from fading or smudging.
By following these tips and tricks, you can make your Hydramatic Matte Lipstick last all day long, without having to constantly reapply.
Avon has been empowering women for over a century, and this brochure is proof of that.
They've made it possible for everyone to afford luxury quality products. And that's something to smile about!
So, head on over to our online Avon store and check out the May brochure. You won't be disappointed, I promise!